– Introducing the child to the most important Islamic moral values that are necessary to build the Islamic community on a solid foundations, such as cleanliness, order and diligence, the involvement with others, and many other values.
– Enhancing the reading skills of the child, by using a simple language, fun and fluent tone, and easy expressions.
– Teaching the child the most important Islamic supplications and recitations that he needs to know in his daily life.
– Provide a package of valuable information that a child should learn, at the end of each story.
– Creating a linguistic resource for the child through a brief dictionary including some vocabulary in three different languages.