- Addresses the most important human and moral values in society.
- Develops the skills of creative expression and the spirit of literary innovation.
- Builds a big storage of the most important vocabulary.
- Strengthens the reading skills in our youth, and enhances the passion for reading.
- Provides the readers with a creative imagination, and motivates them to use their mental abilities.
- Suitable for middle and high school students.
It is a series of stories including exciting events that draw the child’s attention to what the surrounding environment is exposed to, such as: the extinction of trees and endangered animals. It strengthens the love of nature, plants the sense of charity for the weak, teaches modesty, and contributes to the child’s awareness of family linkage, the deep feelings of parenting, and the great sacrifices of the parents to their children.