- Suitable for middle and high school students.
- Develop the ability to remember, memorize, attention, imagination and thinking.
- Enriching the reader’s language with new vocabulary, syntax and phrases, and enhancing the reading skills and the passion for reading.
- Satisfying and developing imagination and creativity.
- Helps to adapt to new experiences and difficult events.
Is it an series of stories designed to give readers good social attitudes, such as participation and how to act in some situations, in addition to broadcasting emotions and noble values in them, and help them adapt to the new experiences and difficult events they encounter, through a hero rabbit writer who is always seeking to learn lessons, for small tales often express great wisdom.